Thursday, May 7, 2015

An Adventure


                        Today I took with me my two year old grandson out for the day . When we started off , first we had make sure his brother got on the bus for school , which we ran around the field by the church . They chased each other , each having a toy car in their hands . They did this till the school bus came . All were smiling , so the day was off to a good start . The little guy and went back to the house so I could get cleaned up , so we could head out .                                                                                                         When we finely went to leave , in it took three try's to get away , Lady my dog kept trying to follow us down the road . I guess she thought it was time for her walk . It probably my Fault though , I been on vacation all week , lady and I been going for a lot of walks together ,also with all the kids that been to the house . So she must have thought she was coming with , Sorry lady .                                                                               Tj and I finely  caught bus to the bank . The little enjoys riding the bus , He was all wide eyed , he was looking at every thing outside the bus and inside . He was looking for the hi-rises that he would see uptown . We headed uptown after the bank and He saw the stadium   where the Carolina Panthers play , The ball park for Charlotte Knights and Arena where the Charlotte Hornets play on the way .                                          We switch buses to go to my job and pick up something needed for next week . We got of at the green way and walked the rest of the way . The walk way is along a stream and this intrigued a whole lot .He so very Talkative the whole mourning .Every thirty seconds it was ,"paw paw " . Then some question will follow .  I Finally got around taking care my business , all the lady just loved the little guy .                                              We went back the green way because he saw some ducks . He was just amazed by them being in the water . He seen some land in the steam , it all look look did you see . He stayed there and watched quite awhile .  I managed to pull him away so we could continue on our journey . He came upon a water fountain where this lady let her dog jump in play . TJ looked on intently . Just from the look on hi face you tell he was enjoying himself . At this fountain , he had to just throw a penny in .                                                                      We came upon the bus stop that would take us home , thats when started getting sleepy . The bus came and he was out before we got to our stop . In fact I ended up carrying him home . All were tired and it was a good day for all .

                 
                     

No comments: