Wednesday, May 13, 2015

24

                What difference 24 hour's makes  ,I now have a completely different attitude today . Got of work ,got some rest , some air and relaxed . Had a nice little talk with my lady ,got some things out in the air . I am not completely happy with it , but it's progress . That's something right .         
                  But one my issues is not solved , still no laptop . I did find this app for my phone ,to keep my blog going .Its workable but not my ideal situation . My fingers seem to be to big for the keys .
                 I still have no worked out ,how will work on my book project . That answer will come time . Tomorrow I work on helping my lady get our room put together . I have to put together the bed that came in this week . I guess putting the house together will help with the attitude . It all helps .
                 

No comments: