Friday, May 8, 2015

Will I Live Though It All , Lets Hope I Do

                                 Its been many years since I dealt with Two year old's let let alone children . I was not able to be there for my girl through most of her child hood . I am finding myself at almost sixty , lacking the skill set to dell with children . Right now I find my self taking a crash course in taking care of kids . My other half , she has five grand children , At any given time there are always one or more if not all them around . At times they a bit overwhelming . Throw in a one year old dog that does not listen . At times it's circle the wagons or even run for the hills for this guy whom has been living by himself most of his life .
                                 I have moved in with my lady almost a month ago , I tell you it has been a learning experience . Not only am I am learning to live with kids , I am learning to live with another adult in the house. I am so use to doing thing a certain way ,on a chosen day the week , and in a specific order . I could put some thing down and week later it would be where I left it ,undisturbed . Not any more , I have to remain flexible , things change by the hour . With four adults, five children , a dog and job nothing stays the same for long .
                          To top it of try to get rest for a third shift which I work . Also try work on my personal projects which I have been work on . Well that is a lie . If I had been truly working on them I should already have a good start and the skill set to stay on track . I would have at least a substantively amount of work done . I should have been able to see some progress done . I am at present trying to come up with a way to deal with and accomplish things at the same time . I realize its going to be a learning process with a lot of wrong turns and dead ends .
                            A lot of it has to do with a times I really do not know what I am doing . As I am writing this I am trying to referee two two year old boys , an escaped dog and maintaining a sense of order , so that grandma can sleep . I hope to get some rest soon , as have to work tonight . Well Here's
to my survival

No comments: