Thursday, May 28, 2015

Life goes on

           Well live goes on . Life has been difficult ,with relationship such as it is . You see I am a white man living with two black women , one of which is my other half of about twelve years . It has been an eye opening experience . I am learning much about myself .
             I know much my relationship issues stem from our differences . We are working hard at it , but at yes it can be trying .She has five grandchildren which I enjoy . I one thing I do get from all this is the since of family ,which I have not enjoyed in much of my adult life .
              Yes I have complained about my relationship ,but I do continue on . It been a struggle both emotionally  and financially . Here I am almost sixty and trying to a life with a woman just like I tried when I was twenty . I started with her with no good foundation .
               On top that she is recovery , which she is doing well . The thought is still in my head are some our issues because of this . But when we sit out on the step I see her smile , and how proud she is of her man . She is always talking about her plans for our future . I hope she realizes I do not have many good working years left .
                I will happy if we can just make it work and last the rest of our life's journey .I am looking to make some thing last in my life .

No comments: