Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Start

                     Today I have spent a couple of hours on my book idea ,while at the library . While there I had came up with many ideas to develop the story with . Actually I have my lady Monica to thank for this . She the the one that said you are not going to hang around the house during the whole week of my vacation . Get out do some thing ,go to the library anything . I guess she did not want me in her hair ,the whole week some time apart is good I guess .                                                                                                                                                I guess I could have spent more time in there , but I needed to get outside for some air . I did sign up for a library card , its about time right .Right now I am sitting on a bench outside with a drink on the street uptown while writing this . The sunshine and the cool breeze is refreshing . Even with all the noise and activity that comes with being uptown . You know I am kind of liking this and probably do this more often . Which means more entries in my blog . Things may become more positive as time goes on ,you think .                            Yesterday I came uptown just to hang out . Checked out the library , the park near the baseball stadium uptown . Some time this summer I plan going to one of the Knights games with a friend , who a former pro ball player . I do not really care for baseball but I think I would have fun none the less .                                  Today I read some on the early history , the development of their laws , government and culture . All which seem to have common link . What found out was very informative and interesting . All of which is worth exploring further . I came up with a some what of check list of what need to learn , to make my story more believable .I have only been playing at my idea for the past two years . Only in the past couple of weeks I have reading about the empire . For something that has existed for a good portion of recorded history they teach very little about in school . Much of what they have done , is still a great influence 0n the world today , forms of government ,laws , writing ,culture and even currant boundaries . As you can see I seem to be getting excited about what am discovering for myself .

No comments: