Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Little Set Back , But It Will Not Hold Me Down

                   Well a little set back ,my laptop was stolen . I have no one to blame but myself . Stupid me . At times it seems the harder I try everything just goes to hell .                     
                    I just so unsure of where  don' stand at the moment , so I choosing to just set back and watch , just to see what happens . I hope that it's something I can live with . Right now there is so much uncertainty in my life and at the moment I have no idea to change this .
                   I be working so hard to make everything work ,at times it does ,and others it don't .What the burn is it's so late in my life . Things that should have resolved or grown out of , I am still going through . I am not in my twenty's no more , those games should be over with . It seems some people never get over it .
                   These people make it so hard to do things in the correct manner . Why do they got try to get over or beat the system . Then why it catches up with them , every else is wrong . Another thing they are quick to point out your faults but when you say something it's stop your whining or they don't want to hear it .
                  I am so depressed over this ,because I am looking for answers that just seem to be coming my way .

No comments: