Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Settled

                         Its been busy couple of days for me , with job hunting for me ; a job interview that went south ,picked up an application for a grocery store , got my online profile at three sites , applied at a dozen or so jobs ,and have lead for two places in my home town . Something bound to turn up .
                         My brothers have plenty of work to do around the farms . Hay to be baled and put up in the barns by Saturday night . They have bee cutting for the last two days .It should be dry by Thursday . Right now I am sitting in front of the old homestead enjoying the cool breeze and the quiet . Its just so amazing the difference between now and a week ago .
                      Everyone here telling me how important , and good that I am back up here with family . Maybe so . I have not been around family like this since 1984 , that is quite some time , I have not been this relaxed in some time now . All have to is get me some work now . Place to stay has been taken care of . Just money to feed myself and get me to where I need to be . Loving myself now .

No comments: