Sunday, July 12, 2015

Thanks

               These are great people doing some good work .The Coalition to Un-Chain dogs of Charlotte NC . I met some nicest group of people whom volunteer their time to see to the welfare dogs ,whom might otherwise live in less than desirable conditions .
             This mourning they came over to set up a fenced in play area for my dog lady . She is loving it ,as with me . It with a conversation with them ,in which they offered to spay and give her shots among others things needed done . They with in a couple months put the fence . A more pleasant group of people I could of met . They came and set the fence and gave Lady all the attention she ever wanted . She loved them all .
                  As the day went on ,I watched her play with her toys , explore the area and found comfort and rest in the shade. This doing the community a service and giving dogs aid and comfort that they deserve . I can not thank them enough .

No comments: