Friday, July 10, 2015

Day later

                       Yes ,it been less than twenty four hours since my last post ; and still there is a positive attitude about everything . Last night ,me and my lady had a good night . Watched some television , cooked dinner ,and had a beer . Our relationship is rather complicated , but we have been in each others life's for so long . We can not imagine it without each other , yes of coarse we go through our rough spots .
                        Today I plan on getting some serious reading done . I borrowed a book on ancient roman life , to help in my book project . I have always learn about the Roman Empire since I was teenager .  I first saw a three volume set of books on the rise and fall of the Roman Empire in my dads library , but dad would not let me read them because it would be boring . I now have those very books in my own library . You know something ,Dad was right . They were some of the driest reading I had done . I forced my way through them , I do not think I retained  any of what should of learned from them . Yet I still want to learn more about it .Yea I am heading into sixties ,but that should mean I have more time to work on it . Anyway that subject is the foundation of my project I have been working on since I started this blog . In the time I spent this ,over the years the idea grew out of this .
                              Out of this ,also I learned of many issues I have . Some I worked on others I haven't . I have a serious procrastination problem . Some of it I hesitant to face up to . I'm trying to get past it . One day at time ,one small step at a time . At times it gets overwhelming because its hard to know where to start . I have admitted to my self , that I never grew up . I had an attitude of don't worry it will take care of itself . Well I was wrong .No one going do it for you , the only one who can take of you is you . Everyone busy doing themselves . It been and was a hard lesson to learn and still learning it .
                      

No comments: