Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Who would of thought

                  It has just a little over a week since I left a bad situation behind . It was not an easy decision . I was leaving a 12 year old relationship turned into something of which had made me uncomfortable . If had not of left , the situations I found myself in were not very kosher . I also left a good job that I liked , I was there almost ten years . Then were her grandchildren that I was around since their birth , and do forget the dog I loved . So as you can see it was not decision that could be easily made . I ended up doing what was best for me .
                  Within a week I had left a city that had lived in for 25 years and liked , and moved back to my home town that left back in 1977 . I had helped my brothers put hay for farms this past week and found a job that start tomorrow . So a lot of changes in my life . I even in my mind made plans to build a canoe , so I can be ready for next spring and summer of recreation . there are a lot of rivers and lakes around . I am finding that my future has brighter outlook than it was in over week ago .
                   Yes it was a bad feeling I had then . I felt like I was sinking quicksand . It was like I had no where to turn . I was living in a city where I had no family , it seemed there was no one to trust there . There was one that could turn to for help or even talk to .I could not turn to the people I worked with for you have to keep your work life separate from home life .It just not professional . At one point I didn't know what I was going to do .
                       I then got in contact with my brother whom offered to help , but made sure that had to be my decision . So he came and rescued me .  I have been depending on the help of my all my family here . They have been very supportive . Even my sister and daughter , all of whom live in other states . I have been reminded by many family members that in this time need and rebuilding , this is where I belong . I am very much more relaxed and finally comfortable in my own skin .
                        So in my future entry's I will probably be more positive . I will talking about my progress in reestablishing myself here . Maybe my progress on my canoe . I may even get started again on my book idea I have talking about for last couple years . All I know things are just looking up . Well until next time and do not underestimate the power of family . Something I forgot .

No comments: