Sunday, July 19, 2015

First sunday

           Well the first mourning on the farm . This Sunday the plan is to go to brother's church . Him and his family are into that sort of thing . Pray before dinner and so forth . I will go to see how that works out . Its been many years since I have gone .                  
              Monday start the job search , I know I will find anything on the first day , but here is to hoping . Last night I did not have to put up with all the traffic in out of the house . It was nice , all that is just not needed . I am going to have to learn how to get around here on my own like I did in Charlotte . That will a challenge with the way things are spread out . The bigger challenge is find a job for people approaching 60 . Its going to be challenging time in my life . I have to do for myself ,for now .

No comments: