Thursday, July 16, 2015

My Name is Not Tiny Tim

                At present moment I have no idea what future holds for me for tomorrow I am taking a huge leap of faith in myself . I am leaving everything I know ,including , what some consider a good job . I am making this change because I seem to have no control over my personal life . The only way I can see how to end the cycle , is to completely walk away .
                  Do not get me wrong I love the people in my life , they have been a part of it for nearly twelve years . I just that the women I love is not any good with money and now that we live together its not working out .  Situations keep coming up that I am not comfortable with . A times thing tend be on the shady side .Its just much of a change for me to like . We are always on verge of loosing everything . It to much of distraction for me to live and work with .
                     I know its late in the game for a sixty year old to start over again but I am in position that I have no choice . I will spending the rest of my life working to get out of this hole . I may never be able to retire . Its a fact I have to live with . I do feel that I am letting a lot of people down .
                    Its going to be hard with the present state that nation is in . I hopeful that we the people will effect that change in the coming elections . The man I am looking at is Trump .
We have had nothing but lawyers in office . My what we need is business man in office . Someone that understands the concept of you can't  make money without it . And looks at the bottom line " like is this really worth the money and the benefit received . Some who at afraid , and will not apologize for our being who we are . Its always are we going to offend someone by what we say or do .My name is not Tiny Tim , I will not tip toe through the tulips . I will stomp on them to make a better future for me and my country . Its time make that stand . By effecting this change in my life , I am saying I am sick and tired . I am not to take it anymore , its high time I get mine .

No comments: