Sunday, August 2, 2015

The need to do things right

                         Well its two weeks since I made that all difficult decision to leave an all to uncomfortable situation . So far I have reconnected with my family , found a job and set with a temp living quarter's . I would say some progress has been made . I still have long way to go towards getting my back on track . Yes I know things do not happen over night . My biggest concern is getting off on the right foot .
                          When I start having money coming in , I just have to remember the big picture and and only put it towards the important things like transportation , a place to live , and paying my brother's back for all their help . The important thing is get back up on my own two feet . Get to where I am taking care of my own needs , and still be able to help my family with their farms when I can .
                          One very important thing is I need to find the right of people to associate with . I do not want to get dragged into what I left behind . It would do me any good , I want to improve my life , not stay in the same boat . I am very far from retirement and just want be able to take care of myself . Relationships are the furthest from my mind , they seem to my biggest downfall . When I am in what think is one , I am blind what is reality .  So at this time or ever ; it would not be good to get involved in one  . If I feel I must I will just get cat or dog , that may all I can handle .
                               I did though leave behind a few good friendships behind with people whom I worked with over the years in Charlotte . I know I will miss these people . My job and professional relationships were not my problem . It was my home life that was really messed up . I hated leaving my job behind . It was where I went to get away from home . That is weird isn't it , most go home to get away from work but went to work to get away from home . It was where I went to get peace of mind and a chance to see my many friends . At this time the only people I see is my family and the people at my new job . My biggest fear right now is letting my family and the people I work for down . They are the one giving me the chance to build a new life for my self . I really need to do things right .

No comments: