Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Lots to look forward to

              Well on my way back , got my first paycheck , turned on my phone and have new number . Started my third week on new job , work tonight and had the past two days , got plenty of rest ; ready to get started again .
               Have plan place for to move forward . Need to take it one step at a time . I need not rush this to where I screw things up . Keep my eye work and getting my life on track . The rest will fall place by itself . Have something planned to occupy my time this winter . No time to just hang out , just have time for getting it together . I don't have time the stuff I put up with the past . Either your with me or not , if not bye don't need you.
               So far living out here on the farm has been good for me . Lots of hard work , plenty of rest and the quiet of the evenings and days for that matter . They all have been wonderful . The support I am getting from my family has been wonderful . Not mention the support of my many friends on my social networks I belong to .
                 Today is such a nice day , I slept in a little , have to work tonight . My brother getting some hay cut today and I thought it was time for another entry . Really don't have much more to say . Though I looking my brother's grandson ride his tractor around the yard . He cute with His little green and yellow John Deer that drives till the batteries die . Ain't family great .
                    Looking forward to Thanksgiving it will be first time I celebrated it in years , it will wonderful to do it with family . Hope sister can come out  this fall , it will be great seeing her . My little girl who isn't so little might come up this coming summer with her daughter and husband . Lot's to look forward to .

No comments: