Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Finding my place

                     Well I have made a week on my new job . Now to start the long process to bring some since of normalcy in my life . First step transportation , then a place to live in town , a Michigan state Id  , and the right kind of friends . Yes I have here almost three weeks , so I guess I come a long way .
                     I have got to find my own things to occupy my time when not at work . I been keeping busy helping my brothers on their farms with the hay but I need to find something of my own to work on . You know my own place of sanity . After playing around with my brother's grandson's kitten , I decided I need one . It was cute and fun.
                    I do have plans to start on my winter project  , that probably work on with one of my brothers . So I guess I am making progress on building my new life and reality . I can say so far it feels good to back home in Michigan , maybe I should have never left in the first place. But you know as well as I do when your young , you are in a hurry to find your own way . We don't listen to the advice given us because  basically we were just hard  headed .

No comments: