Thursday, August 20, 2015

Just off on another tangent , oh how the mind wonders

                Well , it's a sunny day here ;when the clouds are not in the way . It rain steadily through out the night . So the soil in the garden was very moist this mourning . Some mud stuck to Mr favorite slides while working in it . The garden is starting to look like something .
                  Its  hard to believe I have been here in Michigan a month already . In that month I have baled and put in the barn a lot of hay , driven a tractor , started working in my brothers garden ( its starting to look good too ) , started working a job in the evenings . I pulled an old ten speed out of the garage all needs is inner tubes and will be rideable . May start doing some bike riding when get the chance before winter sets in . Going to work on getting a permit to ride a scooter in state , because I should be able to get a scooter in about another four weeks . I will be able to get around on my own soon .
                 My tells me we should have one more cutting of hay to do  before this season is over. If I am not in good shape before the year is up something is wrong with me . I finally realized that this is going to be the first real winter I have experienced in over thirty years . I mean like real snow that lasts more than a couple days , single digest temperatures that last more than a few hours . That is something I can't wait for and at the same time can do without . I know that I have got to work on getting some winter clothes and a warm coat . I have a lot to with a short time to do it in . Also my brother and I are planning to build a couple of strip canoes over the winter . It looks like my plate full for the next year . I must also work on a more permanent transportation and living solution during all this . So much think about and do , when you starting over , most of all I have stay on track . I have do it in a way that sticks . No room for a relationship , well maybe a cat or dog , but that's it .
                       As I writing this , I am sitting in a screened in room on the back of house , that looks on the barns , gardens , hay field and the trailer I now stay in . Its not much but the trailer is comfortable right now for sleeping , with the cool wind blowing in . Back to the screened  in room , the cool breeze and temperature feels good and the nice view in front of me . I am stress free , unlike over a month ago . I now have a clear picture of what's ahead , I not wondering what drama is coming my way today . I still have to some work my other project I have trying to get started to the past couple of years . Now that the drama is gone I can do something about it . Maybe by my being busy it will push me closer to working on it .
                          By my trying to be active , I will find the time to do everything , and possibly meet the right kind of people that need to be in my life . While sitting here working this blog another thought came to me , cross country skiing  . How hard is that and will I enjoy it . Another thing to think about is the cost to get started . Will it be worth the money for me to invest to find out if I like it .I will have to check .
                          I have also noticed in the past month , now that am posting an entry in my blog I have been getting more hits . I say thank you all whom been reading them . I do invite all of you post comments , they very welcome .

No comments: