Saturday, July 13, 2013

WHAT TO TO DO ,OH WHAT TO DO

        This mourning is a little cloudy but it is nice enough to sit and relax by the pool where I live . It is the first full day of a long deserved vacation . There are no plans to do any thing at all . Maybe I will take a day to run around town and play with my new camera . Just find places to take some interesting pictures .
          This will be a good time to rejuvenate my soul . I have a lot of pent up frustration , also combined with the recent passing of my father and also some guilt of my own to deal with .
        At times I may seem like a care free individual ,but that is far from the truth . Thanks to my parents and my past , I am in reality very conservative , I believe in hard work and accepting personal responsibility for one actions . Lord knows I have a lot to be responsible for . But that is for me to deal with on my own ,one by one . Lets face it there is a lot that happens in life that we all would like to change but that will never happen in any way ,shape and form .
        Enough about that , lets see . How am I to occupy my time for this next week . I have got admit Last night I suffered a little quilt for not being at work . So to make up for it I need to feel productive this week while I am off . For starters , I am starting with making this post on my blog . Trying to figure out where I am going to try out my camera . I thought may a trip uptown and try the different setting out on the camera .I really need to learn how to use the new camera .
            You some thing , I just noticed it feel mighty pleasant sitting here by the pool . There is a nice cool breeze . The sun is not out . they are calling for some rain later today . Earlier this mourning I went to the store , it was real nice . You could hear the birds singing like they do as the day starts . I as i passed this lilac bush ,there was a pleasant smell as I walked to my bus stop on the way to the store . Yes , I find the best time to go to the store early in the mourning before every one wakes up . On Saturdays people have a tendency to sleep in after a long week of work.At that time of mourning I find I can get in there and out fast , and the shelf's are still fully stocked .
               Well I think maybe I have bored you all enough . I think its time for me to get on with my rest and relaxation . So I say every one enjoy your weekend doing what ever you do to occupy yourselves and I will do the same .

No comments: