Wednesday, July 10, 2013

LOST IN TIME OR ARE WE LOSING IT

                      Ever notice that at times time goes so slow and other times it goes by so fast . I always wonder wonder why that is . Remember when we were young the school year went so slow , it seemed summer would never get here . When it did it flew by . Now that we are older it seems the years just fly by . There never seems to be enough time . It just goes to show how important right now is , how procrastination is a urge that needs to be fought . With some of us that hard thing to do . Wasted time is opportunities lost , some of which will give you feelings of regret the rest of your life . Those chances will never come back and you can not make up for lost time . You can only work with what time you have , what is done with it is up to you . I know I have wasted more than my share time , and it came with many regrets .
                  What comes to mind this statement , BE HERE NOW . I do not know where I am leading my self with this thought . I only now have as of lately been thinking a lot about this . Shoot it seems as if at least to me that we just began this year ,and and now it is almost over . Christmas will be here before we know it . We have so little time , and how to best use it ,is probably the oldest question in time . I often wonder am I doing the right thing or am I just passing time . Change that you can not pass time , it only passes you by never to return . See how important it is that time be used and occupied by our actions . Insuring that either forward progress ,or lasting memories are being made . Sitting in front of a TV , Game console , our computers , or staring at our smart phones are just ways of using time if not being used for making some kind of progress .
                   I am not saying I have any of the answers , if fact I don't  . All I am doing is putting the thought out here . Because I am still looking for the answer ,if there is one to be found . I do not presume that there is a one size fits all answer out there . There may not be . The answer may be in us to be found for our own needs . Now that I put the thought out there , now to let it go and see what happens to it . I do want to hear others thoughts and opinions .

No comments: