Thursday, March 31, 2016

Are you ready to do some fishing

                    Wow , I think I came across the right topic to write about for my blog . A beginning fisherman's view on the sport . His attempt at at learning the sport , getting his equipment and learning how to use it . Well , yesterday I made a large investment , got the hitch put on my van , so I could tow my boat when its ready . So now I am at the point of no return . I bought a boat, the hitch , and some equipment , not mention I have a Michigan Fishing License for the 2016 season . So that is making a commitment to the sport .Tomorrow is the first day of the season and I plan on being out there early .
                   As you know yesterday I went got a hitch put on the van . I would like to mention Midtown U-Haul of Kalamazoo Michigan . The were quite helpful in the whole process , from when first met with them last week to set up the appointment ,to the installation . The staff was very professional and knew their product . If I was to need anything the have again I would use them again . I thank them for helping me to get ready for a great fishing season .
                I found the cane pole that my dad gave me as a boy . Apparently he has used it over the years , because he has rigged it . Now I just have to learn to use it . I do have a lot to learn about fishing, but its a lifetime sport and you will always learning something new . I just hope I am up to the challenge . Do I have the right equipment , Will I catch something , or anything  tomorrow . Well I will write about it in my next entry .

No comments: