Friday, March 18, 2016

A change in direction

             I have decided to make change in my blog . I am going to write about my learning to fish . My mis-steps and my progress . On April 1st the next years license will available . That's when I plan on starting . I have been making some steps towards this . I have bought a couple of books on the subject ,one more helpful than the other , but still a lot of useful information .
              I bought a Rod and Reel on sale , it just a basic one that came with some tackle and other odds and ends I may need . I also bought a used aluminum boat which I am cleaning up . Still need to get a trailer to haul it on , and defiantly a hitch installed on my van . One last thing a trolling motor .This is turning out to be a costly hobby to get in . I always thought it was just a matter of getting a license . Well it could be , but if you want to get to the good spots in Michigan , boat is really needed . Yes , there are places I could probably go with out one .You just have to find them .
             I am going to spend as much time as I can fishing to make my investment in it worth while . As I go I will learn the sport , I will share the experiences here . For those of you who may read this blog ,I encourage you to share your experiences and advice as well here . I will be posting pictures as well as I go .Here is to beginners luck .

No comments: