Tuesday, March 29, 2016

It's almost the first day of the new fishing season , a lot left to be done

                               Well  today I went and made the commitment to do some fishing this year . Went to Merchants Hardware in Union City Michigan and bought my fishing license to go fishing for the entire year . So early Friday mourning I will be out there with thousands of others trying to make that first catch of the season .
                               I got and e-mail from Cabela's  whom I ordered some running lights from a couple of weeks ago . They have shipped my running lights for my Jon boat . There was a slight problem in shipping but I can say they quickly resolved the issue and I thank their service department for taking action so quickly . Because of this experience I would order from them again .So now my Jon boat will be on the way to being out on the lake soon . I get some more warm and dry weather I will be able to finish painting it . Then be ready to work on installing the new transom and running lights . I saw on line and idea on how to make my own oars , I will try this and ask my brother for some help in making them . All that's left is to find a trailer to haul her in and get a trolling motor at least a 50 lb thrust . That would at least get me three miles and hour on a good batteries . The go to the state offices to register the boat and trailer and I will be good to go with few minor purchases to make , life jackets , first aid kit , a horn , fire extinguisher and maybe I will be all set .
                             Tomorrow will be a long day , when get of work I will make a forty mile drive to be in Kalamazoo to get my trailer hitch installed . Speaking of which I need to be getting some rest for work . I need to be at my best for work from now on . Something made sense in a class through work . Everyday is an interview , so I need to look my best , have a good attitude , and give my work my all  now that all eyes are on me because I made it known that I want more from the company . So between this my blog ,fishing , the need to find my own place and the job my plate is full . So i guess I need to put into effect to be the best in everything I do so that it just happens naturally . So there is a lot of improvement that needs to happen . So its off to bed I go and will write next on opening day about my first experience fishing in many years .

No comments: