Thursday, June 28, 2012

               And to continue on with what I wrote about yesterday. Every day at my job you see people call on their faith to help them through what ever they are going through at the time. Some yes just praising him or just talking about their faith . You see I work in a hospital ,in that environment it can bring out the best and worst in people .But one thing you can count on is a discussion about god on a daily basis from more than on person.
               They tend to look at you funny when you don't join in or feel the same they do . Sometimes its unconvertable  to say the least .But I am not the one to tell them about it because its their faith . Because of the nature of the atmosphere in a hospital faith plays a role in what we do there. 
               My problem is I am not understanding it a all . How can anyone just out of the clear blue sky have this believe in someone that does not always come through , and then no matter the outcome its gods will . To me its just plain and simple stuff happens . There is not one thing you can do about it . All that happens in a hospital is that they prolong life until they run out ideas. 
               I not saying there is no God , I just don't feel the way most people do . I just don't how you can put him in charge of everything . You see I feel we were given the tools do something about most everything . It's just up us to put them to good use . That's where another problem arise's. . We are only human , when get involved in anything there is a chance we will make mistakes or use it for ill .
             Everyday on the news you see faith being pushed to the extremes to where it infringes on the rights of others. Or pushed to the extreme of violence . Hence the confrontations in the world today. So how is faith good to have when there is so much chance that faith itself becomes evil in it self . Yes I believe in something but I don't think I can put in control of my actions. The world has all the tools in it for me to live but its up to me to learn how to use them in a way that does not cause harm. Also the world does not owe a thing ,so I will have to take upon myself to put forth the effort to make life better for myself and others around me whom may benifit from efforts.
             Again I must remind you this is just for the sake creating discussion and a little food for thought.Now that its out there I leave it to you to think about where you stand in your believe's. Mine are mine and yours are yours , however there is a chance trough discussion an understanding can come of it.

No comments: