Monday, July 2, 2012

     Well here I'm again to tell to truth I'm no expert in any subject . I'm still trying to find my niche in the blogging world. Now that I'm blogging I have little trouble coming up with idea's . Before I started this thoughts flowed through my head like water.
        I guess I could clue you in on how I came up with the idea of my title for the blog . " Thoughts from the head"  Its pretty darn simple though. Where do most of us do our serious thinking at . If your like me when you go to restroom for an extended period of time, it' nice to bring some read material with you. Or you enjoy the solitude while doing your duty ' but in all cases you can't help but do some thinking.
        Well to get to the point an old navy term for the restroom came to mind when I came up with title .The head. Being that my dad was old navy I got used to hearing my dad answer my mom when asked about where was going when he would get up from his chair. " I'm am going to the head "
         So therefore the title. It can take meanings on many levels. But mainly my blog is just some thoughts that's all and I am trying to have a little fun with it.
        It also mean depending on where your mind is at::
                 *The head of the table
                 *The head of the household
                 * a leader
                 *Or your head
          All could be used but I prefer my dads use of the term because that's where The inspiration came from. It's in his honer I used it .Its my hope that will have some meaningful thoughts to share with you. Like I said I'm no expert in anything but I do believe I have something to share .

No comments: