Sunday, July 8, 2012

Health Care Act is missing something ; you think

          Today I just read A break down of the Health Care Reform Act . There is one thing I noticed about it that I have not heard about in news reports.In all parts of it it only refers to legal residents , citizens ' no no mention of illegal residents .
          Does that mean they do not have to have insurance and we the tax payers have to foot the bill . I think that if they make a requirement of all us whom are here legally to have insurance ; it should be required of any one regardless of their status who walk through the doors of any health facility to have it.
         They talk about how it costs tax payers  to pay for uninsured ,what about how does it cost us to pay those costs. What are doing is putting out a welcome mat for any one wants come here illegally to walk into our hospitals for care. then we end up footing the bill.
         So tell me how this is the fair  and right thing to do when there will still be people using the system . When they don't face the same taxes and fines for not having insurance.
        So what is the provision for illegals or did they take that cost in account. Somebody explain this to me or did miss something . I am a citizen just looking for answers . What caused me to finally read it you ask . The Supreme Court decision recently made. Also that fact that we have a congress that can't agree on anything . Heck they can't even come up with budget ,so how can you think that they can even think about this . Tell me what right, do non-citizens get a free ride.
          Tell me where is the outrage . I think I will end this rant right here and wait for some one to tell me where I am wrong.
          Another thought did they just create another back door towards citizenship. See a lot of questions can and could arise out of this . By them trying to do the right thing they opened whole lot other problems ,that will take a lot of time to correct .Where does that leaves us I ask?

No comments: