Thursday, July 5, 2012

         Right now I at point of my life ' that I am reassessing my priority's toward my future. I'm not sure if it's late in life to do this ;but I've always thought that it's never to late to try anything .
          First I got a notebook  and put column's on the fist page. The first column I titled "where am I at now " . This was hard to do .I had to be honest with myself and listed everything I could think of ; job, relationships, education, living arrangements, savings and any skills I have .
         Second column the titled " Questions I'm asking myself ' That was even harder than the first column. How can anyone sit down and honest with their self without any bias of any kind . Lets be honest here at this moment in time in any one's life can be honest with our self's about where we stand . Also what will it take to get to where we want to be in life say five years from now . Let alone know where to start to make these changes .
          I not saying I am not satisfied with the way things are . I just know there are some thing that could be better. Really I don't think that one should wait for some one or the government make these changes for me . Lets face it nobody knows you or what you need better than you.Shoot you can't count on the government to do it for you; they can't put together a budget that works. How can they tell you what you need ; yet they still do . Yes I agree that every one needs health care , but how can you expect them to run it , if they can't do the simplest things like be responsible with our money. Oops I went off on a  tangent again.
          I guess there are so so many things in our lives that need changing ; how do know where to begin or know what question's we need to ask our self's. The fist should be is \" What can I change or work on first ?". Then it should be" Is something I can handle my self " .
        The we can work from there .Just do the things you can do . And as we do do them maybe Just maybe we can take a bite out of the bigger issues one at a time till they are no longer a problem.

No comments: