Wednesday, June 13, 2012

      Well let me introduce myself , I am new to this blogging thing and by no means am I an expert in any topic . Mostly what I will be doing is talking about thoughts off the top of my head. By all means I invite all comments and opinions . Because I know I can learn from others and it will help me become more informed and may alter my opinion .
       I am just your average person , who works hard to just make ends meet . I work a third shift and spend a lot of time by myself on the the job .Which gives me a lot of time with my thoughts . I also just recently bought my first computer and learning about it . Shoot , today in fact is the fist time I turned on the TV since I got the computer , and yes I will make mistakes .There isn't a day that goes buy that I don't discover something new on it .
      I will be reading as many posts ,news articles , books ,and talking to as many people that I can. My interests are wide and many . They also change from day to day . This I do know I love music ,movies . Have an interest in the direction the U.S. is going , and very disappointed in the recent performence of our government .I am by nature conservative .I understand the fact that there are many out there that may disagree with my views , but they are not set in concrete . If I can be rationally convinced to alter my views I will . Well isn't that purpose of blogging , to create discussion ,express views and to learn . Please let me know if I am wrong .
        If check out my profile on Google + you get some idea on my background . You get some idea of where I am coming from . I beleave  that we are the total sum of our experiences in life. Each one adds to who are ,adds to how we see life . So who we are forever changes day to day . Thats why they say life is a learning experience . So join me in my travels , in hopes that we may learn from each other .

No comments: