Saturday, June 16, 2012

     Well I have only written three posts on this blog , to tell you the truth I really have no idea of what am doing . I just been posting what ever comes to mind .  Hoping to stir up some kind of conversation with some one . I can say this, Google + has a lot of interesting people on here .All intelligent minds in many areas. I could hardly hope to reach the quality of posts that have seen on here .I enjoy reading them , oh the photos that have seen on here are wonderful .
         Now to just discover what to write about , Just how do I do this . Let me make a list .
           1.Read as many other blogs as I can in a verity of subjects .
           2. comment on as many blogs that I even have a little thought of .
           3. Get out of the house and get involved in something .
           4. Talk to people
           5. Watch the news
           6- Form an opinion on something { and have all the facts to back it up }
    If anyone reads this please do add to the list or expand on what is all ready here . I am just looking to do some thing with this and want to be able to enjoy the effort and I put into it . What good is doing anything if you don't enjoy it and get some kind of benefit from it .We all need some kind of validation for our efforts no matter how small ,in everything we do .

No comments: