Thursday, April 14, 2016

It Was Such a Nice Day

                        You I work a third shift job and yesterday was so nice out , when I got off . I did not want to waste such a nice sunny day . When got home , I worked on painting the inside of the boat . While doing so I let the battery go dead. I just got caught up in working and enjoying being outside . This is just all part of the experience . The point is now matter what is or how it turns out , just do something to enjoy life .You will have something to share in conversations with friends . I didn't get mad about the car going dead , I just pulled out the battery charger .I did feel stuck like chuck , I had a helpless feeling about not being able to drive till I could get it charged .
                         So whole waiting I worked some more on my oars . I have one ready for finishing and started on the other one . I feel progress is being made . It will not be long before I will be out there on the lake fishing .This is the first time in my life that I can remember that I have been working on my own life .
                  At the end of day I had a beer and walk around the field with my brother and grandson . Such a great way to end a day .surrounded by family and nature .When am through here I think I will drop a line in the river . Can you think of better way to start a new day . Fishing is what it is all about .

No comments: