Monday, April 18, 2016

Fishing is a State of Mind

        This past week this where I tried to fish with no luck . The one thing that did happen my cast improved and I messed up up couple of reels . To be truthful I don't know what I am doing when comes to fishing . They tell me all I need is some red worms , hook and line . The next time I go out That's what I will do .
         On that day my line got caught up in a tree on the other side of the river and I lost a lure because I did not have tied up right . The lure just went flying and I heard it go plop in the water , while my line just did not go any where . Well I did get out there and spent the day outside doing something . One of the guys at work said something that was cool . Fishing is not the act itself , its a state of mind .
                Well , I have made progress on my oars , just a little to do . The Jon boat itself is finally painted .All that's left to is make the new transom , install the running lights . Buy a few things that need like , life jackets , a signal devise , you all the safety equipment needed . Most of all a motor . This also I will get started on rebuilding this trailer to haul the boat around . These projects I am finding is making me much happier . When get home from work I have things to do . I have a life . Since came back to Michigan I find that I do not spend as much time in front of the TV . I am get out and finding out who I lost and make up for lost time for not investing in me .

No comments: