Monday, April 25, 2016

Do You Feel It , The I Rather Be Fishing Weather

     Well I am coming very close to dropping a line over the side of my own boat . Really cool ain't it . This past weekend I rebuilt the trailer my brother found the boat on . I just have to install the running lights on the trailer and boat , a new transom to mount the motors on . Also need to get a few things to keep on the boat to make me legal on the water .
         This week I plan on taking the online boaters safety coarse . I also have a line on a 2.5 hp outboard that may get . The weather has been so great lately . I have missed a few opportunity's to go fishing , but it was worth it to get a boat in the water . It sure looks like I may have a few more good days coming up . I hope not to waste them . There is always so much to do and life has ways to get in the way .  I bought this fishing license for the year , I intend on making full use of it .
               When I came back to Michigan last year I never thought I would be fixing up a boat , or have a fishing license . Actually I am putting a life together , mine . Between work ,family stuff ,and helping my brothers out on their farms , I have been really active , I have been trying hard not to let each day go to waste . I try to do something every day . I am beginning to find the new me . Also I am finding a love for the state I was born in , a love for being out doors . I believe I have in the past year I have reduced the amount of time I spend in front of the idiot box {TV} . Last night was such a comfortable night . The nice cool breeze , the night sky , the was such a calm about it . It was so hard to make myself go to work .Actually that feeling was all afternoon .I noticed that because of it I was in a better mood at work last night . The night went by so fast .
                Right now its really quite nice out right now maybe I i should take a chance and do do some fishing this afternoon . You know what , you all talked me into it . Bye for now , wish me luck . I just want to catch something , anything just to break the ice . So I can get that fever .

No comments: