Thursday, April 16, 2015

My getting started ; maybe late but just the same I am doing it

                I have sincerely been neglectful this blog that I started a couple years ago , On top of that I have not really been doing what I need to do , to work on my book idea . Over the past year I seemed to have lost the steam that I had in the beginning . You all know how you when you have an idea and something new work on we are all gun-ho about it . Some we see through some end up on a shelf collecting dust .                                                               Well I guess That is about to change . I recently moved in with my lady that I have been seeing for about twelve years . She told my me I need to start getting out the the house and do something . She goes you are not going to lay around the house and do nothing when you are off work . Find something , hang out with the Grand kids ,go to the library , go for a walk uptown ,what ever just get out and do something . Well she is right I have been wasting to much time .                                                                          I going start with going to Library about twice a week and work on the book idea and see what comes with it . About year ago I wrote about a halve a page to use as starting point . The biggest obstacle will having no real idea of where to start , let alone how write and come up with story line worth reading . I will be going blind . Just as I have been with this blog . Truth be told I do not know what am doing .                                                                     I am just simple person , I go to work do my job . Which by the way is not rocket science by any means . I just do what have to and hope that I every comes out right . I take care of my responsibilities hope I did not miss some thing . I have only about six good working years left . No idea how I going to make it in retirement , but that's my fault for living in the now and looking into the future . Don't take it that am complaining , I am just venting and as I am writing I am seeing a plan being worked out to where I just get started . Its better late than never .                                                                                                                              I just do not want to wake up one mourning and wonder what if . Part of the getting started was moving with wonderful lady I am with ,yes the plan is that will get married . Also build a wonderful life together . This is something I should have done so many years ago . The rest should fall in place as I get started ,

No comments: