Thursday, June 20, 2013

ONE MORE THING TO TAKE UP MY TIME

              I started a new hobby , Photography . I went bought me a relatively expensive camera to start with . I am still trying to learn about all the different settings on it . Though right now with the shots I have taken have been done with the auto setting . As you can see I have got to remember to make sure the date stamp is of . It kind of gets in the way of the good shots .
              I kind of on a whim decided to start this hobby . I know I should have done some research first , but I had it  in my mind , that need to find something to do to get me out of the house . Mainly it is get me out from in front of this laptop , TV and off my butt . Yes I am guilty of at times of having a lazy side at times . I just can get stubborn as a mule and want just want to at times just lay around the house . The thought here is if I have something to get me out and in the fresh air . Don't ask me now if it is working , maybe ask that question in about a year .
                I sat and read through all the manual on the camera that I have . I am finding that there is a lot to learn about the settings on it . I also noticed all the photography I see on G+ people kind of stick to one style or subject . When I went around the few times I went out I just snapped pics of what ever caught my eye at the time .When down loaded what I did I saw that on the details on each pic there was a spot for the name of author . I am now using it where I wasn't before . I joined a few of the communities for photography and looking for a chance to join up with a photo walk in the future .
              At this time its kind of hard to get around to some locations , for I use public transportation .Yes , there still is a lot of stuff that could still do with those limitations . For the last twenty years that still has not slowed me done . I still manage get around . I well have start to carry my camera with me more often , never know when something will come up that will want to snap a pic or wish I could .
              Why am I writing a blog about this , well maybe some one out there may read this and give some suggestions and encouragement . I may find some people that is going though the same thing or have gone through it already . I may even hear about a photo walk in my area that I may be able to participate in . Well , right now this all I can think of saying right now .

No comments: