Thursday, January 10, 2013

INSPIRATION

          How can not find the inspiration to go through your day and not find the positive engery to get through . When you start your day with a veiw like this . I took this picture this mourning , when stepped out and saw this sky . I felt the picture needed be taken . It just called out to me . Mind you I only used the camera on my phone ,nothing fancy.
          Don't this veiw call to do something with this day . Here I sit with my door open , temperture only in the low 50's . It sure feels good . With the cool breeze coming in and pushing out the old . Makeing the place feel as fresh as the out doors. This is inspiring me to do some thing with this day. How could not do some thing postive with day with veiw like this . It put me in the mood to make the most of it..
           I am going to take this oppertunity to get started on a project on my list to make the most of the positive energy I have . I don't think I take enough time to look around me to see what may inspire me . Do you ? Just the overall feeling of the mourning ; the cool breeze ; the mourning sky; and my chores around the house are done early . Tommorrow I plan on putting a ring on my ladies finger . There is just a lot of positive energy in the air for me . I just hoping I can make it work for me in all area's of my life .

No comments: