Thursday, January 17, 2013

ENTHUSIASM

                    Well , this mourning its kind of chilly and wet outside . With the possible chance of turning into snow . Its one of those days that make you want crawl under the covers and stay there .
                    Yesterday I got a email with a quote that fit these lazy days .
               
                     IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING AS MUCH FROM LIFE AS YOU WANT TO ,
                     THEN EXAMINE THE STATE OF YOUR ENTHUSIASM.
                                             - NORMAN VINCENT PEALE
                 This makes me to want to take a good hard look at my self . At work as I was walking around the hospital ,doing job , I thought about this a lot . I spotted these signs with the heading Ask me 3 .  So I decided to take a closer look . What a set of three questions that seemed to fit what I was mulling over in my head .
                      1. What is my main problem ?
               Well if your getting what you want out of life. What is my problem how did I get here ,why did I end up here . I sure your asking why are you worrying about that .If you know how you got there it may provide some answers ..
                      2.  What do I need to do ?
               Well in knowing the problem and how you got there , you will be able to see what needs to be done . Isn't the knowing half the battle .  The other half is in the answer to the next question .
                      3. Why is it important for me to do this ?
                  Yes , knowing why anything is important to for any reason . Why do it if it is not important to you . When it becomes important to you , should have the enthusiasm to follow through .
                I definitely need to keep this in mind . I need to find the enthusiasm that I had when I started this blog .Even my great American novel feel aside . We all have ourselves to blame for our place in life . What all I can say about myself  is I need to get off my butt .

No comments: