Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Karma Its For Real

                  I don't know about you all ,but I do believe in karma . I have wrote about my thoughts about faith in my blogs before . Karma has nothing to do with faith its for real . It comes under the natural universal law , for every action there is a equal or greater reaction . The reaction my not be immediately seen or felt ,wait for it ,it's gonna happen .
                  Be careful on how you treat people ,or talk about them , especially those that may be less fortunate . I am always seeing other act around or talk ; or laugh at people whom may not do better for them self's at the time; or their situation is one they can't help . These people may be doing the best they can with what they have . Or their illness may not allow them to do better .
                   So don't wish bad on any one ,no matter how much you dislike them or what wrong they have done to you either . Because that wish may come back bite you . I found that many set backs that I have had in my life ,as turns out most always had some thing to do with how I treated people or some thing I may have said in confidence thinking that it will stay where it was said . Don't you believe it . You know how parents or our elders have found to say to us growing up " If you have nothing nice to say ,don't say anything " .
                    I am going to share some thing my dad use to tell us growing up . It kind of makes sense once you think about it . You have dog in a fenced in yard , you feed it what happens . It makes messes all over the yard . Okay now don't clean up after it and sooner or later your going to step in it . God forbid you walk in with stick and poke the piles of mess with it and stir it up . Some of it will stick on you and you will make it smell worse . Now that's karma .
                     So when comes down to basic's is that you need to aware of every thing you do and make sure the reaction is some thing you can live with . You don't know when it can hit you but wait for it because it will sooner or later will catch up to you . You will be sitting there wondering what happened , or how you ended up where your at . So be nice you don't know what happened in that persons life ,or what they may be going through . Karma will bite you in the rear .
       

No comments: