Wednesday, October 16, 2013

PERSPECTIVE GAINED

                             You , know its amazing that on some things life you can have some perspective on what is expected , needed to be done ,etc. On others you can have no clue what so ever . You just go through motions or just do not make any attempt at all . You know , just ignore it and think it will solve it self . You can have all these ideas , hopes and dreams . But nothing good can come out of them with some perspective of how or when they can be , or even relevant . You know how there is something big in your mind that you want to do and you have know idea or clue of how to get it started . Yes you can have all these things going on in your head , but they will never mean a thing till you get a grip .
                            Yea , when talk about them , people look at you and go Right ! All these ideas and thoughts and you never get a start on them . Just run your mouth . Well recently I have got an handle on an idea in my head . I finally took some steps on an Idea in my head . I mentioned a few times . Well I printed up a format for this project , even developed a task time line with self imposed dead lines . Okay , I know what saying , he will never follow through . Well I figure that by writing about this in my blog not only am i answering to myself , I have the net to answer to . See once its out there on the net , every one knows I have this project . So I feel that the net will be harder on me and hold me to task at hand .
                            Also , I have last week informed my family of my idea , so know I will hear " How that thing coming along "  I had also asked to borrow some books from dads collection to aid in the research also  ' I guess what I am saying ere is , there nothing like a trip home with family to bring back some sense of perspective on life . I guess for many years I have been just out there , you just going through the motions of living with really living . Now I have some sense of urgency to complete some things . I had started one and now to go on to the rest . Well actually I have started more than one . This blog is part of that bigger picture .                         Part of what helped is the long train ride there and back . While on the trip I met and talk to a few people . The biggest thing was the people watching . You begin to notice them going about like ants in a ant farm . They go about their business in their life . Not that they are oblivious  or don't care about whats going on in our country or the world around them . We all know this affects them but life does not stand still because our world leaders can't agree on any thing . Our government can't agree on how to manage a checkbook , but reality we have to go on making our money . So as we can manage our money and pay the taxes so that they can waste in any manner they chose . And force on us things we do not want or need . Whoa , I did it again I took a left turn instead of going straight ahead .
                        I was writing about how my perspective came back around . Just seeing all those people going about their travel , to do what ever . Just shows you that no matter what it is , life still goes on . The wheel of time just keeps rolling . You need to get on the wagon before it passes you by . Basically  , have an idea , take action on it no matter how small a step . The next step you take may be bigger and hopefully it will snowball from there . And before you know it you have accomplished something . At least that's how I hope it works , I will just nibble away at it ,till take a life of its own , baby steps till I am running with it .
                      Yes , this post is more of a pep talk to myself . If someone reads it and takes it to heart ,that's
an added bonus .

No comments: