Friday, October 11, 2013

GREAT AMERICAN NOVEL : REVISTED

                Back when I first started writing this blog , I wrote that someone needs to come up with a great American novel that could dare to sit on the same shelf with them . A person that read that blog suggested  that may be the one that has it him . Will over the past year that idea has been kicking around in my head .
                       
                       Well I have some idea just floating around in my head . Over the year I did some research on the net . Found a few sites with some information on the time period , what I found will be helpful . Last week I borrowed a set of books from my dads collection . I started reading them I found that this set had the things I was looking for . I have been only reading them for a day , but my idea clicked . Then came to mind how and where do I start . While on the net , I found a few sites that may be able to point in the right direction .Such is tech these days . But really it old and new tech that has got my head to working . What read yesterday and the site I found to give me a place to start from . 
       
                          As I walk the building where I work , as I was doing my job , my mind just wondered with ideas and thoughts of the possibilities of where the story could lead me . I have not been this excited over a project since I started this blog . Which when I started this century , when bought my first computer . Now I also have a tablet and have them both with links to each other so that no matter where I am at . I can still do some work on my idea .The trick is to keep the vibe going , so that I may see this to the end .

                           Do I have that story in me , let alone the imagination to pull this off . Its said that every one has that one good story in them . Right I am not seeing it , but I have only just begun , Right now I have only an idea . I just have to add one piece at time until it develops into that story . I will have to let the idea lead me to where it wants to go . 

                          I just had to get this out there . I figure by putting this in my blog I no longer will be just responsible to my self .This makes me accountable to my blog and all whom reads this post , and all the other posts I have made . Once I push the publish bar , Its no longer an idea , it will take a life of its own . 

                            To all those who take take the time to read my ramblings , I thank you . Every time some one whom gives me a hit on my blog , that will give me encouragement to continue . Its telling me I have something relevant to say and the idea may become a book . Once it becomes the book , its up to the book ,where it goes . It will take a life of its own , no matter how long it lives .Well see you at the keyboard or with a nose in a book . Oh yes ; check the post THE GREAT AMERICAN NOVEL .

No comments: