Friday, July 15, 2016

Just sitting

                   I am sitting here in Willard Library in Battle Creek Mi. , checking it out and working on the first of my projects for my Toastmasters club meeting in four weeks . I hope I will be ready for my first speech , I rally h/ave not done any public speaking since 4-H in my youth . I am going to turn sixty in a few weeks is it to late for one to try to improve his skills ,I hope not . I have been to a few meetings and I really enjoyed them . As soon as I give my first speech I will post here in my blog . The only way to make it work is to just dive in and see what i can do .
                  Later on I plan on checking out this southern cooking place downtown , the real test will the sweet tea . I sorry I do not have much to say , I have not been keeping up with the news , have not done any fishing in a while . I plan on it soon .

No comments: